i have tiny bumps on my upper lip. you can barely see them but i feel them. they also itch sometimes. i use vaseline. what do i do to get rid of them?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Tonya Kozminski
Bumps: It depends how long, hard/ soft, fluid or pus? I get impression these have been there a bit, i wonder if poss. You r referring to milia. They are tiny, firm little bumps (similar to the bumps many people call baby acne). They can be itchy ; annoying but not true problem medically. If they bother uur docs can help. Do not try to "pop" milia. They have a hard core that must be removed.
Answered on Jul 16, 2016
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Tiny bumps: There are several possible causes of bumps on your upper lip - are you having a reaction to a cosmetic cream or lipstick? Best to see your doctor to have them looked at for a more definitive diagnosis and recommendation.
Answered on Jul 31, 2016