Staten Island, NY

frequent urination and quite burning when urinating with no smell and only small amounts comes out. sometimes i'd have to push to get remaining out.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Cystitis: This is fairly common and if you treat it early and successfully - is nothing to worry about. If it recurrs and becomes chronic, it can become more challenging. There are otc pills (ask druggist) or see your dr. For antibiotics - drink lots of water! don't let embarrassment keep you from getting help. It's very common and especially in young women. Long ago i got help from a wise older woman.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Provided original answer
Feb 12, 2014