i have belly fat its loose and want it surgically removed i know alabama medicaid don't cover it can you point me in the right directions plz?

Dr. Malina Milan
Liposuction: In most instances health insurance companies will not cover liposuction since it is considered a cosmetic procedure. Try to lose weight by eating a healthy well balanced diet, cut down on refined sugars, saturated fats and unhealthy carbs. Monitor your portion sizes. Engage in regular exercise and you will lose weight. You can do it. Good luck!
Answered on Mar 22, 2020
1