does everyone have smelly feet?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Nope: I don't. ;-) the same way people use antiperspirant or deoderant for the underarms, you may need to apply like materials to the bottom of your feet which contain many sweat glands.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Smelly feet: As I answered in another question , odor is caused by overgrowth of bacteria and fungus . Antibacterial soaps help with the bacteria and antifungals help with fungus . In my office we have a product called CleanSweep that kills fungus and bacteria in shoes . Seek the assistance of your podiatrist for help with this problem And , no , everyone doesn't have smelly feet