A 20-year-old female asked:

I am adult with asthma. i get bronchitis 3+ times a year, which has morphed into pneumonia multiple times. what is the best way to treat this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 31 years experience
Asthma: I would highly consider consulting an allergist to treat your allergies and asthma and avhieve adequate control of your symptoms.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 4, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.