Please tell me, could you go from chemo to life suport?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 52 years experience
Unclear question: Please ask your question more clearly. Chemo can be stopped anytime if it is not working. Life support is not useful if the Cancer is terminally advanced. Ask your oncologist to guide you further.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 37 years experience
Supportive?: I do not understand your question. Do you mean supportive therapy as in Hospice care? When and if chemotherapy fails, a patient can opt to focus on comfort. This is a perfectly acceptable decision but should not be made in haste. If this is not what you were asking, please clarify.