U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old male asked:

I been treated for h pylori. could antibiotics cause me too now have candida over growth? i have a itchy anus, blotting, problems sleeping and fatigu

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Candida: Yes you could have an overgrowth with candida, try taking probiotics and purchase an antifungal cream over the counter.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.