hi, 6-7 months ago i found these dark brown spots appearing on my stomach, they're mostly in a specific area which is on the left side of my stomach?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience Dermatology
Keratoses: Keratotic (so-called "stucco") lesions are common on the trunk and elsewhere on the body. They are not dangerous but certainly are annoying. Try an otc lotion, such as lac hydrin or amlactin, with Lactic Acid or salicylic acid in it, to soften the top layer of skin. If those lotions aren't strong enough a dermatologist can prescribe one of a number of stronger preparations.
Answered on Nov 12, 2018
2