PA

I am 11 weeks pregnant and my hcg level is 200000. is that something i should be concerned with? there is only one and not a molar pregnancy.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Sonogram: The sonogram findings are important at this gestational age not the bhcg levels. If there is a baby and a heartbeat then there is no need to be checking the hormone levels.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Collin Smikle
Obstetrics & Gynecology 37 years experience
Pregnancy: If you had an ultrasound and everything was normal, i'd be less concerned. However, the level is high and may suggest other issues as well. I'd discuss this with your doctor to make sure all remains well.
Last updated Jan 18, 2014