I have a slight cold feeling in my left eye and a slight sore eye..My vision is clear and have no blurred vision I do have an imbalance in left eye?

Dr. Mark Golden
40 years experience in Ophthalmology
Sore eye: A sore eye is most commonly caused by dryness or irritation which are helped iwth the use of artificial tear drops. Because the surface of the eye is not smooth because of the dryness, this commonly causes a small change in the vision and account for the feeling of imbalance. Also possible is that one eye needs some glasses and the other does not.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017