can there be any hand exercises i can do to make my hand less stiff?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
There are many types: Of exercises for hand finger stiffness and many people need to have a hand therapist helped them with these. However a common set of exercises used by many is referred to as six pack hand exercises and if you look that up you'll find many examples on the internet however if you're having trouble a visit with hand therapist is an excellent investment remember they have spent a lifetime of learning
Dr. Gary Pess
Dr. Gary Pess answered
Hand Surgery 40 years experience
Heat and Ball: Use a moist heating pad you place in Microwave. Then use a soft ball or putty and work on squeezing exercise.