U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old female asked:

During intercourse, i'll have pain in my upper abdomen. it feels like it's either above or at the uterus level. could it be just my cervix being hit?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Maybe: If you are really 100 years old as your profile says then congratulations on enjoying an active sex life. Pain during intercourse requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 13, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.