Powder Springs, GA
A 16-year-old female asked about a 40-year-old female:

my thigh (groin) is hurting when i walk. i think it's a torn muscle but i'm not sure. it's not a blood clot i got that checked. what could it be?

Dr. Joseph Wilson
Orthopedic Surgery 13 years experience
Groin pain : Groin pain can be referred pain from your hip joint. Some possible causes of this can be early arthritis of the hip or possibly a torn labrum.l of the hip. The labrum is a ring of tissue around the hip joint. Make an appointment with your Orthopaedic surgeon to be evaluated and have some X-rays of your hip and pelvis taken. I hope this answer was helpful.

Last updated Jul 12, 2018