A member asked:

If you pulled a muscle in your shoulder area can it cause your upper arm and right breast to ache?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Phillip Zinni III answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

A variety of pain patterns of the back or shoulder joint can produce upper arm or chest/breast pain. See a musculoskeletal specialist, ie a doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) that specializes in omm (osteopathic manual medicine) or nmm (neuromuscular medicine) with a sports medicine background. While unlikely heart in origin, if the pain gets worse, doesn't ease with rest then go to er asap.

Answered Jan 7, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor