I've had this darkish rough patch on my nose for about 4 months now, and it's covered in some sort of fluid. what is it, and how can i treat it?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Dermatologist: You will needs to make an appointment with a local dermatologist to have that lesion evaluated and appropriately treated. Guessing what it might be, over the internet, sight unseen, is not prudent.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
You can't: The concern is perhaps one of the many different types of skin cancer. This may be innocuous, but you don't want to play Russian Roulette. Please make an appointment to see a Dermatologist, a skin specialist, immediately.

Last updated Feb 8, 2019