I was wondering what are a few of the most common ways people can get cancer?

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Bad habits: According to acs data, one third of cancer deaths are related to tobacco products and another third to lifestyle choices (poor diet, obesity, no exercise). Add those associated to viruses acquired carelessly and there you go. People in this country have to take control of their lives and accept that what we do (or don't) carries consequences. Government, doctors, or class action lawsuit...
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Provided original answer
...commercials are no substitute to common sense and healthy living. Now excuse me while I get off the soapbox...
Jan 5, 2014