Gaffney, SC

What is garcinia cambogia? and is it good to use for weightloss? and if so how should it be used?

Dr. Robert Rahimi
Hepatology 9 years experience
Don't use it NOTsafe: Garcinia cambogia is in most weight loss supplements, and can cause liver failure.It was also used in Hydroxycut which was taken off the market as people died from using it. I see a handful of patients per month with abnormal liver tests after using this medicine. I would NOT recommend it. There is no "magic pill" for weight loss. Diet and exercise remain the #1 way to lose weight and keep it off