is it weird to always want sex?

Dr. Colin Kerr
Sex on your mind: It's not particularly unusual or weird, but it has its drawbacks. This state of mind is most common in teenagers when their sexual hormones are newly flowing and these experiences are new. As you mature from there, the urge to have a deep and serious relationship, one that will include sex, tends to become more important. If you're older and don't care about relationships, that's weird.
Dr. Robert Woods
Not Weird At All: As humans we are sexual beings. Sex is one of our strongest primitive drives. With that said, it is only natural that one would want to always have sex. If we acted upon the desire to always have sex, society would begin to unravel. Along with our strong desire for sex we also have the ability to reason and control our actions. Perhaps we want always want it, but there is a time and place.
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology 27 years experience
No, but a challenge!: We all have a drive 2have sex, just as we all have a drive 2eat. But one person's drive sex will B stronger or weaker than another's, just like one person's appetite 4food will B stronger or weaker than another's. What's more, sex drive, just like appetite 4food, will fluctuate 4 many reasons (age, time since last sex or meal, emotional state, etc.). What satisfies 4 U may B too much 4 another!