could use expert help with why i feel a little guilty when i masturbate?

Pathology 44 years experience
Background: This is something that young teens often discover on their own or on the word of peers. It's fun, mysterious, helpful and perhaps takes you to imagining things that you wouldn't do in real life. Whether or not you talked with mom / dad growing up, you -- and everyone else in this world -- can benefit from talking openly with close friends / counselors / a sensible pastor about your sexuality.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Masturbation: Masturbation (are you really 46 years old?) is a normal and natural and common part of the human experience. All men you know masturbate or have masturbated. There is no health consequence, in general, to this common sexual activity. Humans are sexual beings and part of coming to adulthood is learning that this is a gift from god, not a punishment. If you need, bring this to your family doctor.