I'm getting muscle weakness, pain, tingling in feet, what should i do?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 12 years experience
See your physician: This could be a number of things from a pinched nerve in your back to peripheral neuropathy to vascular issues. Consider and EMG to find out what is going on. Dr. Alex khromov in deltona does emg's and i personally recommend my family members who live in deland to go to him. He may be a good person to see to help with this diagnosis.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Pain: The weakness and tingling indicate the need for an exam and testing . See your neurologist for assistance.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016