A member asked:

What to do if i have been having pain in the ball of my foot for about 3 weeks & i figured like a hole underneath my hard skin in the ball of my foot. any advice?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Thomas Inwood answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Pain: If there is a hole in your skin then the first right thing to do is see your podiatrist asap. Waiting is never the right thing to do.

Answered 12/23/2013



See a podiatrist: If pain is getting worse and you have a large callous buildup then this can be removed. You may need something as simple as a gel pad for cushion or it could be more serious.

Answered 12/29/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

What could the hard skin lump be on top of my foot?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers