A member asked:

I was told i have to get open anti reflux surgery just wondering what to expect. also how large will the scar be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. George Klauber answered

Specializes in Pediatric Urology

GI or bladder reflux: Gastro-esophageal reglux can ofet be repaired by a minimally invasive laparoscopic approach. Bladder reflux in a fifty-year old would likely be un-necessary. Could quite possibly be corrected by injection of duflux if patient is a child. Suggest you get a second opinion, which ever type of reflux is present. Good luck.

Answered 5/19/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

How do I get an open heart surgery scar to disappear?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers