U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fremont, CA
A 31-year-old female asked:

I have a ovarian cyst and now i'm bleeding and in pain bad i went to e.r. two days ago so what should i do ?and its not my period

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
MD follow up: You should follow up your E.R. Visit with an appointment with a gyn md since this is obviously painful at this time.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 20, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.