12wks pregnant. i was bending over to wash my hair and developed a lump in my right upper abdomen by the rib. i stood up straight it went away.

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
52 years experience Holistic Medicine
Weak muscle: It is possible that the tone of your abdominal muscles is low and leaning over there was protrusion of the abdominal contents that caused the lump which disappeared when you stood up. Get 8 hours of sleep, eat 6 healthy meals a day to keep blood sugar stable, breathe and relax and visualize positive experiences vividly, and move through the day like pretend skipping rope to improve tone.
Answered on Dec 16, 2013