how do you treat pain in the back of my head?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Pain in head: Very easy. Find cause, Treat cause.

Houston, TX

What is causing this pain in the back of my head down to my shoulders?

Dr. Kenneth Smith
Muscular: Provided no fever chills or pain radiating into arms hands suggestmuscular origin.

Why do I have pain in the back of my head on the left side?

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Any visual problems: Some times occipital backpain could be related to visual strain. But cervical problems and brain stem lesions can cause that type of headache. Hence you will need evaluation to rule out any focal motor or sensory deficits and eye exam.
Venezuela

Currently suffer from a pain in the back left of my head, which should be this?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Headache: So, you're having a left sided headache. The causes of it can be be multiple - tension headaches, migraines, degenerative neck disease that refers pain to your head to name a few.

What should I do? I have pain in the back of my head when lifting?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Straining your back: And neck with increased intracranial, and intrathoracic (chest) pressure. So you are compressing your spine and neck during lifting, and must protect your back.

Can someone help me? I get really hurtful pain in the bottom right of my head. It only stays at the bottom right. It goes away then comes back? Help.

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
See a DO: Have an osteopathic physician examines your spinal structure, and make sure that your neck is in proper alignment. This can often be seen, when the neck has a tight area on it. This can easily be treated, remedied, or worked up further.