is it safe to get vaccines at a pharmacy like cvs for example? i'm 26 male good health. know i'm due for a tetanus but what else would be good?

Dr. Holly Maes
My opinion: The second part of your question is exactly the problem with pharmacies giving vaccines.Most of the time you don't know everything you need, and they certainly don't.They have no way to verify what you have had in the past and when, and thus what you are due for. It takes away that consultation from your primary physician who can help you decide what is right for you. While safe, likely incomplete.