When i put my chin to my chest n stretch neck down to the left, i get pain by my shoulder blade and some tingling in right arm. Neck X-ray was fine?

Dr. Andrew Hoffman
34 years experience in General Surgery
Cervical disc issue?: A disc between neck bones can weaken ; stretch or even break and leak a jelly center onto the nearby nerves. When you flex the neck and the disk bulges, it may put pressure on a nerve and temporarily cause the described symptoms. Either stop stretching that far or see a physical therapist or even a neurosurgeon to look into the matter further.
Answered on Sep 11, 2015
1