IN

Can you overdose on 150mg of trazodone, 525mg of zoloft, and 17.5mg of abilify (aripiprazole)?

Please don't.: That is a very high amount of zoloft. The trazodone ; Abilify (aripiprazole) are within normal dosage ranges. You can use national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255). Please get help now if you are considering taking an overdose.
Dr. Patrick Tapia
Get help: I think that dose of sertraline in addition the other described medications is too strong and represents an excessive amount of medication. I am not sure if anyone knows exactly what it would do but it is not safe at all. I notice that you are claiming to be 14, if you are thinking about doing this then i would talk to your parents or call 911. Stay safe and always remember that there is help!

Last updated May 2, 2016