What can i do to get my bf to go to the dentist?

Dr. Nathan Pfister
Dentistry 12 years experience
Passing germs: Can be tough. When you understand the critters ( germs) that grow in infected gums( if your gums bleed) and in cavities you probably would not want to share saliva. Look into spirochetes. He can pass the critters to you ! increase your risk for gum probs and cavities. Also, oral problems can increase you risk for general health problems. Spirochetosis , increased body inflammation.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Your bf feels just: Fine with his teeth the way they are, but apparently you don't and that's why you're asking. I guess you can explain to him what bothers you about his teeth/gums/breath. Either he wants to make you happy or he doesn't. I'm sure in the end you will do what is best for yourself...