U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

How do i bill for an albumin and bilirubin test. individually using cpt 82040, 82247 or a panel 80053?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Billing: I would use individual cpt codes as i think this would give you maximal remuneration.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 24, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.