how long will it take for me to get a flat stomach if i workout 3 times a week?

Spot fat loss does : Not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be abdominal fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Tighten ab's: crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge ; “bicycling” exercise on back. Do regular aerobic exercise.
Provided original answer
Bottom line- there is no way to guarantee you will get a flat stomach. There is no guarantee about a time line.
Mar 18, 2014