are there any herbal supplements that can be ingested to prevent high blood pressure?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine 41 years experience
Herbals for BP: A number of herbal, natural, substances and vitamins have been shown to lower elevated blood pressure, but not a lot. Serious high blood pressure may need medication. Exercise, diet changes, weight loss, salt restrictions will show some benefit. Garlic, coq10, folic acid, fish oil, and hawthorne have all shown small improvements in blood pressure.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Also Alkalinized water, Acid Free Diet, good Whole Food Vitamin/Mineral supplementation has allowed many of my patients to wean off of Blood Pressure Medications. Must be done with supervision. and the most promising one I have seen recently is Protandim www.MedacPC.com
Feb 2, 2012
Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 45 years experience
Maybe: You can take bonito fish supplements to help reduce mild hypertension.