U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Birdsboro, PA
A 21-year-old female asked:

After having a ureteral reimplantations in 1996 i've been having issues is it possible i would have to get the surgery again to fix the same problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Eric Goldberg
27 years experience
Unclear: If you had a surgical procedure as a child and now have symptoms, you should see a doctor to have your symptoms evaluated. There is no way to tell over the internet what you may need.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 38-year-old member asked:
Could I get some information on a ureter reconstruction surgery?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 19-year-old male asked about a 19-year-old male:
7.5*9.9mm stone is stucked in ureter. Can it pass without surgery?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 20, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.