Batavia, NY

My last day of my last period was november 9 2013. when is the best time to try an conceive a baby?

Right about now!: It depends on the beginning of the last period and the cycle length. Ovulation is often about 14 days after the start of the last period (varies depending on cycle length). So starting today, for a whole week, have sex twice a day. During this time, one should not think about ovulation, pregnancy, babies, etc..., but just enjoy life and check a pregnancy test if the next period is one week late.

Last updated Mar 29, 2018