Baltimore, MD

when bladder's full, i feel pain on left side of hip.my doctor didn't had any answer?why is that?i request my doctor to try botox for neurogenic blader

Dr. Steven Eisenberg
Hematology and Oncology 25 years experience
Unclear.: Neurogenic bladder is a condition that causes problems with bladder control
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Who knows?: Maybe this is related to your neurogenic bladder but maybe it isn't. Could it be related to a musculoskeletal issue. I had a left hip pain not too long ago and after a thorough work-up including a gynecology exam and colonoscopy, my massage therapist felt it was related to a gluteus spasm. Whatever he did seemed to relieve it. Botox could help if it is bladder spasm.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016