Newport, TN

How do you stop pubic hair from growing i shave like everytime i see hair down there but when it grow it burns alittle and i don't like hair down there?

Dr. Joel Gallant
Infectious Disease 37 years experience
Kidding???: Pubic hair is a normal part of being 16. If it ever stops growing, you'll have a bigger problem. I realize that the current fashion is to look virtually pre-pubescent, but if you don't want pubic hair, you'll just have to get rid of it. I recommend trimming, not shaving. Shaving can cause serious bacterial infections. Trim carefully, when you're wide awake, sober and have a steady hand.

Last updated Nov 16, 2017