U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I feel pain in prostate...blood in urine.....should i go for prostate biopsy or psa blood test......i am 23...who can prescribe me online?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology 31 years experience
Prostatitis: You likely have a case of prostatitis and will likely need antibiotics. See a doctor soon and get to feeling better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 22, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.