Is it true that eating celery burns more calories? does anything bad come from eating lots of celery?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Probably: Celery is mostly fiber and water with little food content. It has been estimated that the calories expended in preparation, eating and digesting celeray are higher than the amount ingested by eating celery. Thus you can loss calories whilst filling yourself as long as you eat plain celery. Nothing untoward can come from eating celery.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.