A member asked:

Do i have a concussion i got hit thursday in rugby have had a headache and been dizzy most of the time since played today have bad headache and dizzy?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Oscar Novick answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

You have signs and symptoms of a concussion. See your doctor or neurologist for an evaluation and treatment.

Answered Nov 4, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

It is best to discuss this with a Neurologist who will study your medical history. If you are uncomfortable with your Dr. consult with another for a 2nd opinion.

Answered Jan 1, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor