U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old female asked about a male:

Playing football going to tackle a boy bigger than him and hit his head on the boys hip he has sharp spine pains , headaches, and feels sick. help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery 42 years experience
see a doctor: See a doctor as soon as possible. Go to the er if need be. Consider calling 911, especially if any numbness, tingling, weakness, trouble walking, blurred or double vision, trouble staying awake.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 16, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.