United Kingdom (Great Britain)

need clomid (clomiphene) to ovulate (unexplained why i dont)got my bfp on 100mg clomid (clomiphene) but miscarried last night, 7wks. heartbroken. when can i start clomid (clomiphene) again?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatric Neurology 20 years experience
Not sure: Honestly I am not sure about your question regarding clomid (clomiphene). That is not my specialty. But i just wanted to say that suffering a miscarriage can be devastating. Don't let it be the end of the road for you. Try again when you are ready. Be patient. Things will work out when the time is right. Be strong and have faith. Keep trying and good luck.