What does it mean if there are white blood cells in my urine?

Dr. Evan Altman
White blood cells: White blood cells are not normally found in the urine. Leukocytes/wbcs indicate that inflammatory/infectious process is occurring, especially if rbcs are not present to support the idea of whole blood in the urine. Lab findings must be taken in a clinical context; we need to know what symptoms, issues, or other info available if any to help evaluate.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.