I have been recently suffering from leg and hands pain, and sometimes i have in addition stomach pain.what is the reason? and what shall i do?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Neuritis, Gastritis: I understand your concern for your health. At age 21, stresses of relationships , education, work and finances can cause anxiety and depression and use of alcohol. Alcohol use can lead to neuritis, gastritis and pancreatitis causing legs and hand pain, and stomach pain. It is not what you eat, it is what is eating you!please see a psychiatrist for diagnosis and treatment.

Last updated Oct 6, 2013