Plano, TX

Colon dr wrote me diltiazem gel in petroleum base 2% but pharmacies never heard of this drug. is this available or need to be compounded?any feedback

Dr. Claude Parola
Diltiazem gel: It is used for anal fissure, but I am not sure that this formulation exist in the us.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Diltiazem: The drug is a calcium channel blocker and is used to control angina or high blood pressure. The petroleum base makes ut easier to apply to the chest.
Dr. James Strader
Cardiology 23 years experience
It has to be compounded; you'll have to go to a compounding pharmacy specifically.
Oct 24, 2013
Last updated Oct 24, 2013