A member asked:

I'm pregnant and have edema in feet and ankles. but my right foot is also giving me much pain on the right upper side. is there anything i can do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Check with OB first: At 32 weeks, it's important that you report first to your ob. After that evaluation, you may be referred to a specialist if they think that there is a need. With you being that close to delivery, keep in mind your hormone levels, are preparing for that and there is likely to be some laxity in all your joints. That may be something localized on that right side.

Answered 4/30/2014



Related Questions