United Kingdom

i have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome so i drink 2.5litres water/powerade a day but i urinate loads. is this normal? im not diabetic.

Pathology 44 years experience
Get with your doctor: Of course you're going to urinate lots if your drink this much fluid. I trust it helps your pots some and if it doesn't bother you, fine. Have you been offered rx with fludrocortisone? Propranolol? It is your choice just how aggressively this is treated; its severity varies greatly. Glad you're taking a proactive role in your care. Good luck.