A member asked:

Should a gi dr do some kind of internal exam if defecation takes an hour or more and still has feeling of not being done? or who do we see for this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Addagada Rao answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Further evaluation , yes internal examination , endoscopy, anorectal monometric studies , speak to your GI doctor

Answered Jun 10, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor