Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do my legs hurt for no reason

A 57-year-old member asked:
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Find the reason: No good image . There's a reason 4 the swelling. U need 2 c u r pcp or internist 2 find out the cause. Many things come 2 mind. A few r heart related ... Read More
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jonathan Lau
22 years experience Anesthesiology
Leg pain: #1 reason is pulled muscle. Then sciatica from a tight muscle or back muscles tightening on the nerves coming down to the leg.
1 thank
A 51-year-old member asked:
Dr. Nolan Segal
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Muscle strain: Using muscles on your legs that you are not used to using causing increased strain.
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience Preventive Medicine
MultipleCollateralDs: Dm peripheral neuropathy develops after glucose not low sev. Decades: paresthesias, pain, then loss of feeling (very dangerous>gangrene). Few pain ... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Lauren Elson
15 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Nerves: Tingling sensations are usually caused by an inflamed or "tight" nerve. A physiatrist can help determine exactly what is going on. Depending on the fi ... Read More
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Paul Gause
18 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Posture?: The most common reason that i see skin discoloration over the spinous processes (the superficial bumps that you can feel on the spine) is from chronic ... Read More
1 thank
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Have what?: Please clarify.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Patricio Espinosa
18 years experience Neurology
Formal Evaluation: There are many possibilities, including lower back problems, nerve problems of the leg and vascular problems. You should see a neurologist for a forma ... Read More
2 thanks
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Scott Methven
19 years experience Dentistry
See your dentist: Dentists specialize in treating facial issues. See your dentist and have them evaluate you for bruxism, an abscessed tooth, trigeminal neuralgia, or ... Read More
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Uncertain: However - this is likely related to dilation of blood vessels in the cheeks.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan answered
26 years experience Sports Medicine
Many reasons: Common etiologies include: checking your circulation status, looking for arthrtis in the ankle or knees and possibly even the low back for your sympto ... Read More
A 62-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Hyperhidrosis: Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is a common disorder affecting many people. Palmar hyperhidrosis or sweaty palms is the most common form of hyperh ... Read More
5 thanks
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Premenstrual: If this is cyclical, it is a common premenstrual complaint.
1 thank
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
17 years experience General Practice
Hard to tell : See your local doctor to help determine the cause and the right treatment plan for you.
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Cornelius Oleary
18 years experience Urgent Care
Coagulopathy: Studies show that women who present with multiple areas of petechiae, purpura, or ecchymosis with no history of trauma sometimes have a coagulation di ... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Zahid Niazi
38 years experience Cosmetic Surgery
Hyperhidrosis: Some people are more prone to sweating called hyperhidrosis. See your pcp for medical treatment, sometimes Botox injections can be used and for some a ... Read More
1 thank
A 58-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Every thing have: Ery thing have reason but may be we do not know it, the cramps in the back have many reasons, inflamation, arthitis, scars etc.
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Charles Miller
42 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Imaging: An xray usually will tell if the ;tailbone is broken. Generally, whether it is broken or not, if it is painful from an injury, it will generally impr ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
21 years experience Pediatrics
Basics: Start by using a cold pack for 20 minutes every few hrs. Also take an anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen 600 mg every 6-8 hrs. Maybe you just have sor ... Read More
1 thank
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ramsay Kuo
25 years experience Urology
Get evaluated: Flank pain in the region of the kidneys can have multiple causes, including infection, stones, or congenital narrowing of the junction between the ure ... Read More
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience Family Medicine
Exam/testing: Your question can only be answered after an actual physical exam, x-ray and/or MRI,
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Philip Kern
42 years experience Endocrinology
Pain: I am sure you are having pain, but I seriously doubt that the pain is coming from the adrenals. See your doctor.
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Videh Mahajan
24 years experience Internal Medicine
Fingers: Could be due to raynaud's after being exposed to cold temperature.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits