U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

White spots on uvula and tonsils

A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott Methven
Dentistry 21 years experience
See you doctor : It sounds like strep throat. A quick visit to your doctor should verify. Usually a round of antibiotics will resolve the issue. If it is painful as... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Anti-Aging Medicine 36 years experience
Viral or bacterial?: This could be a viral infection as it can present with redness, swelling, pain and white patches. Strep throat is another cause but it often has a hig... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Specializes in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Throat Culture: You should see doctor to have throat culture for beta strep infection and if positive to be treated with antibiotic.
Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Maybe nothing or ...: Large tonsils, in & of themselves, aren't necessarily abnormal. Nor are white spots on back of throat (might be food!). If you're feeling sick eg ... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
You should see your doctor if you have high ever, worsened sore throat or you feel quite sick. In the mean time, you can gargle your throat with saltw... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry 27 years experience
Probiotics: At organic vitamin shops you can find probiotics filled with the good bacteria which can balance the overgrowth of yeast throughout your body. A good ... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Justin Brown
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
Pharyngitis: It sounds like you have an infection of the pharynx. You should be tested for strep throat, which requires antibiotics for treatment. A good physica... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Raynald Im
Urgent Care 12 years experience
Sore throat: Looking at what you describe you may have a bacteria infection of your throat. You should see your doctor or go into an urgent care to get a rapid tes... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Medina Dadurian
31 years experience
Get checked !: It could be many things. The best advise is to seek care from your physician who can determine the proper course of action/ appropriate tests.
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Barry Marged
A Verified Doctoranswered
45 years experience
Needs evaluated: Pain is a sign of something wrong. Painful sores on vulva and roof of mouth need to be evaluated. Some std's are able to infect the mouth as well as t... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Color: White or yellowish. If yellowish may be benign Fordyce Granules. If what may be infection. As tis is not a forum for diagnosis, please see you Dent... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership