U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

White discharge that looks like cottage cheese

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Sounds like yeast: The discharge you describe sounds like yeast. See your gynecologist for an exam and testing to be sure. You need to be sure of the cause to get adequa... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 24-year-old female asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
STI is a possibility: You need to be checked out as STI might be a possibility I would advise to refrain from sexual intercourse till this is checked out and if infection i... Read More
Dr. Katharine DeGeorge
Family Medicine 12 years experience
Need an exam: Sounds like a yeast infection but you should see your doctor for an exam.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ron Eaker
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible yeast: This may be a yeast infection;however, it may simply be a collection of secretions, the only way to know for sure is to have the discharge checked und... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Not much: But the best way in which to determine what this is, is to see a gynecologist and be examined. If you cannot do this immediately after having sex, th... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Nancy Mellow
Internal Medicine 44 years experience
It may be normal: If you are a young woman and you have never had sex (including oral sex), and have absolutely no other symptoms of an infection or gynecologic proble... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stephen Jarrard
General Surgery 21 years experience
Uti vs bv: This suggests yeast infection, esp if you have been on antibiotics recently. If fishy smell, could also be bacterial vaginosis. Both treatable. See y... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 22 years experience
Get tested: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal o... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fungus among us: There is a "fungus among us" (yeast infection). Go to the MD and get treated.
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky
Infectious Disease 32 years experience
I don't think so: I have seen genital TB but it is not accompanied by this type of discharge.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 47 years experience
Sounds like a fungal: (yeast) infection: I suggest using double strength vaginal suppositories or Cream: Monistat-3 or Terazole-3 Abstain sexually for 1 week. No tight thin... Read More